– An air con in Singapore is a must have, thanks to the hot weather.
– It provides fresh, clean air, allowing you to work and concentrate fully, as well as sleep peacefully.
– A leaking ceiling air con can be a nuisance.
– If you are in business, the company’s image could be marred by a leaking ceiling air con.
But what causes the air con to leak?
– An air con works by extracting moisture from the air, thus cooling it.
– The moisture collects as water in a drain pan.
– It then gets drained via condensate drainage.
– If this drainage gets clogged up by dust or debris, or experiences any other problem, like rusting, the air con on your ceiling may start to leak.
– Woe unto you if it is situated near your bed!
How do you solve a ceiling air con leaking problem?
– The best solution is to call in the experts
– Avoid a DO-IT-YOURSELF solution by all means.
Why the experts?
– A professional air con repair company is best for a number of reasons:
1. They know that different brands and models require special care.
– They know how to handle each type so you can be sure that your air con cannot be ruined.
2. They will ensure that they maximize the performance of your air con to 100%.
– This enables it to cool the air faster, lowering your energy consumption costs.
3. They offer services 24/7.
– If your ceiling air con begins to leak at night, you just need to give them a call and they will be on their way.
4. They have follow up services
– After repairing your ceiling air con, since the company wants to serve its customers to satisfaction, they will do a follow up of the service.
5. They are insured
– The government requires all service providers to be insured. If anything goes wrong during the repair of your ceiling air con, you can rest assured of compensation or more free services to ensure your air con works perfectly.
6. They are certified
– You need to confirm whether the company is allowed to offer the specific repair service.
– A reputable ceiling air con company will be careful enough not to violate the terms of the certification and offer substandard services.
7. They are licensed
– A professional air con repair company will be registered with the government and any other relevant bodies, so you are assured of quality service.
8. Experts have left behind a track of happy customers.
– They are willing to allow you to inquire about the customer’s experience with the company’s services.
– The clients will tell you of their personal, first hand experience, including what they may have liked best or did not like about the repair services offered by a particular company.
– They offer the best services as they need to ensure that people speak well of them.
9. You are assured of professionalism
– The repair company will not only repair your air con, but will go out of their way to advice you on better ways of maintenance to ensure maximal function and durability.
– They will also advise you on what to look out for that may indicate a problem with your ceiling air con, curbing the problem before it grows into a larger one.
– You need not wait until you see the air con begin to leak.
– Remember, if the air con is not functioning properly, it could even result in microorganisms spreading causing disease.
– Cheap is expensive.
– A reputable air con repair company will offer affordable rates for quality service.
– Don’t compromise on the quality of the service, so as to pay little.
– You may have to repeat the entire process, which will end up costing more.
– An expert upholds integrity.
– They will not ask you to buy components that are still in working order, just to increase your cost or charge more for their services.
– Go for a reputable company.
– A reputable company has been in the field for many years, and they have many clients to prove it.
– They have gained enough skills that can only come from experience, thus can well handle your ceiling air con.
13. Highly trained personnel
– A professional repair company works with highly trained and qualified personnel to ensure provision of only the best services.
– They keep upgrading their skills via trainings from time to time, so their skills are up-to-date.
– Even if your ceiling air con is the newest model in town, the experts are up to task.
– You now know.
– The best way to solve a ceiling air con leaking problem is to call the experts.
– Don’t try to do it yourself, or worse still, call in an unscrupulous unqualified person to repair your ceiling air con.